IndoSpace Company Overview
Investment Strategy Types
IndoSpace Fund Performance
- Chief Executive Officer (IndoSpace Capital Advisors)New York University
- CEO, Managing PartnerJohns Hopkins University
- CEO & Managing Partner, IndoSpaceTufts University
- Managing Director, Senior Fund ManagerUniversity of Virginia
- Managing Director, Business DevelopmentVirginia Tech
- More »
FAQs About IndoSpace
What does IndoSpace do?
IndoSpace invests in Real Estate transactions.It was founded in 2007 and has 7 offices in the India, Mauritius, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore.
How many employees does IndoSpace have?
IndoSpace has 9 employees of which 3 are Managing Directors and 2 are Partners.
What are IndoSpace competitors?
What funds does IndoSpace manage?
Who founded IndoSpace?
Where is IndoSpace headquartered?
IndoSpace is headquartered in Mumbai. Its main office is located at One Indiabulls Centre, 11th Floor, Tower 2A, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013.